THIS PHOTO WILL CHEAR YOUR DAYS

Ahhhh, just contemplating life...


OK mum, you can come and get me down now!!
Look deep into my eyes... You are feeling sleepy...
Kung Fu Panda...bring it on!
On the count of three, lift!
Does my butt look big on this log?
Peek a boo!
Help!!!
Just nappin'
Wasn't me, I didn't steal this bamboo shoot, it was just sitting here!
Panda aerobics...and so tiring.
Finished mum! I licked the bowl clean.
Have I got milk on my face? Shy shy...
Paparazzi, let me at 'em! If I could just get through this glass I'd wreck those cameras!
Yeah well, you started it, and now go away and leave me alone!
Nap time!!!
Oh heck, now how am I going to get down from here?


Forgive me daddy for I have sinned... I promise not to do it again!!! I begged you!!
Hahahahah!!! I'm so happy!!!


Go away!!! I'm in Tai Chi time!!!

Comments